AVAILABLE NOW, this fully, freshly renovated, spacious, classy 3-bedroom apartment in the quiet Mérleg street, a few steps from the bustling Deák square and the popular Erzsébet square park in District 5 of Budapest.
This airy and bright apartment has an excellent layout, great size rooms and en-suite bathrooms for all bedrooms. It is an excellent value for money, fully furnished with a mixture of beautiful antique and brand new, modern home. It will offer:
- bright entrance hall with a coat rack and a bench
- guest toilet near entrance
- separate, fully equipped and fitted modern kitchen with all the electrical appliances (big, built-in fridge, electric oven, electric stove, stove hood, dishwasher, microwave oven, kettle, toaster and all the kitchen utensils)
- a large and sunny living room with a bright, modern interior, equipped with a big designer dining area, sofa, armchair and coffee table
- 3 separate entrance bedrooms of similar sizes, all with en-suite bathrooms; one faces the street and has a double bed, big wardrobes and a bathtub in the bathroom, the other two face the courtyard, and have showers in the en-suite bathrooms
- the smallest bedroom is currently unfurnished
- common cost 28.110 huf/month
- lovely heritage building with a beautiful green courtyard
- excellent choice for roommates or families
- amazing location and excellent, brand new furniture
- quiet, nice atmosphere, friendly neihbourhood
This gorgeous, large apartment is located in Budapest downtown District 5, one of the most frequented parts of the city, known as the bank and business quarter of Budapest. The area surrounded by offices, banks, stylish restaurants, elegant cafés, pubs, designer boutiques and shops. This elegant and wibe neighbourhood also offers nice parks, like Szabadsag square, Erzsebet square. Danube river and the Chain Bridge are only two blocks away. A short walk the famous spots as Basilica, Parliament, Kossuth square, Hungarian National Bank, CEU University or Opera House. Everything can be reached within minutes of walk. Október 6. street, famous for its restaurants starts right at the corner.
Public transport is excellent since the location is very central. Deák square, the main public transport junction, where three metro lines meet is barely 5 minutes by walk. Also tram no2 on the Danube side is a few minutes of walk away. Many buses, trams and trolley buses run nearby, and the area is very central, so most locations are very easy to reach by foot.